2019 Yenching Academy of Peking University: One-year Master's Scholarship
Students of Boğaziçi are now eligible to apply for the prestigous elite leadership program of Yenching Academy of Peking University.
This is an elite leadership program that leads to a Master's Degree in China Studies. Boğaziçi students will be eligible for the Yenching Scholarship that covers the full costs of the program.
You can visit the Yenching Academy of Peking website
How to Apply
- There will be an internal application and selection process at Boğaziçi University for this program. Please submit all documents to Ece Toker Günay, Coordinator of the Office of International Relations.
- Deadline for Application: 30 November 2018.
- Curriculum vitae / Resumé
- Personal statement
- Most recent official transcript(s)
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicant Qualifications for International, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan Candidates
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field, awarded no later than August 31 of the year in which they wish to enroll
- An outstanding academic record
- A record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement and social responsibility
- Indications of leadership potential
- English proficiency demonstrated through one of the following scores
TOEFL: 100 IELTS: 7 Cambridge: 180 CEFR: C1.
- Preference is given to candidates who are 25 years old or younger on August 31 in the year in which they wish to commence study. For students from countries where military service is mandatory, the age preference is 27 years old or younger.
- Native English speakers and those enrolled in or graduated from a primarily English-taught degree program are not required to provide this documentation.
Please consult Ece Günay (email@example.com) with any questions.
Please click for application form
Please click for Form for Recommenders