The American University in Cairo: Invitation to EUREC
The American University in Cairo invites undergraduate students to participate in the 15th annual Conference for Excellence in Undergraduate Research, Entrepreneurship and Creative Achievement (EURECA), taking place this year on April 5-9, 2020.
EURECA has several presentation tracks, including the following:
- Research Excellence across the Disciplines – oral presentation panels for students in the majors
- First-Year Research Experience (FYRE) – oral presentation panels for freshman students
- ELI Explorers – oral presentation panels for pre-credit language students
- Undergraduate Poster Competition – research poster presentations for undergraduates at all levels
- Creatopia –presentations of original creative works, including:
- Creative writing, script-writing, spoken word poetry
- Short film, documentary, podcasts
- Visual artwork and photography
- Graphic design
- Cartooning and graphic novels
- Creative game design
- Musical compositions
- Digital Liberal Arts projects
- Entrepreneurship Expo – for undergraduate business ideas and start-ups
- Architectural Design Show – for undergraduate design innovations
Each of these tracks is described more fully within the EURECA 2020 Call for Abstracts.
Students are to submit an abstract before the deadline on January 10th, 2020.
For any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org