Call for 2020-2021 Exchange & Erasmus 2nd Online Application
Online Applications for the Exchange & Erasmus programs for the academic year 2020-2021 will be available from February 7, 2020, 10.00 to February 21, 2020, 17:00
- Please visit the The Detailed “Partners’ List for the Second Placement and read the "Notes" carefully and make your choices accordingly!
- If you apply for the Fall term 2020, do not forget to check the deadlines for Exchange/Erasmus applications set by partner universities. Review your Exchange/Erasmus choices if application are due earlier than March 15, 2020.
- Students applying to Exchange programs should check to special notes! (*term restrictions)
- For Fall term nominations please contact the Exchange advisor. (Öykü Kalafat - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Students applying for the Fall term will be subjected to an automatic F/GPA control following the end of the application period. Therefore, students who are willing to apply for the Fall 2020 must have at least a GPA of 2.50. Also, there must not be any F grade on their transcripts unless their GPA is 3.00 and above.
- Due to unforeseeable circumstances, quota and term information may change during the application period.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
- February 21, 2020 - 17:00
FOR MORE INFORMATION