Call for Applications: Utrecht Network Young Researcher’s Grant for the Academic Year 2023/24
Utrecht Network Young Researchers Grant
The Utrecht Network Young Researchers Grant is designed to promote and further enhance the Network’s support to students and staff as well as broaden mobility between the Network’s institutions.
Within the framework of the Young Researchers Grant up to 20 scholarships of €1,000 each will be offered to students, who might not be eligible for other scholarship programmes such as ERASMUS+ (e.g. length of stay is under 2 months).
The Utrecht Network Young Researchers Grant is for self-organised mobility at one of the Utrecht Network partner universities. Please check the members section for an overview of all member institutions.
Please note that the host institution cannot be in the same country as the Institution you are enrolled in.
The grant is limited to thesis research on masters or PhD level. Students are allowed to take courses as well. However priority will be given to ‘research-only’ PhD students.
Since the study/research period including the application is self-organised, students are expected to check possible research areas of the university they want to apply to and to find the supervisor by themselves.
- Masters/PhD level
- Minimum length of stay 4 weeks (mobility is not restricted to semesters, but may also take place during the holidays)
- Students, who are eligible for an ERASMUS grant, cannot apply for this grant
- Application Form
- Letter of Recommendation by supervisor/programme coordinator
- Letter of Acceptance (by an academic supervisor/coordinator at the host institution)
Candidates must apply to the Office of International Relations at Boğaziçi University on February 4, 2023, at the latest, with the required documents via e-mail.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that, if deemed necessary, students may be invited to interview.
- students can go abroad for research or studies, but the priority is given to research-only students who are not eligible for Erasmus.
- the mobility should start between the 1st of May, 2023 and 31st of March, 2024,
- minimum length of stay is 4 weeks.
- application deadline - 4th February, as always the universities can set a different internal application deadline.
For details and the application form please refer to the UN website https://www.utrecht-network.org/activities/young-researchers-grant/ .