Researchers at the departments

How to Apply

1. Contact the academic staff in your field of research at Boğaziçi University.

2. Apply directly to the faculty or institute.

3. Once you have been accepted by the faculty or institute, contact the Office of International Relations for the forms that need to be completed. 

Residence Permit for Interns and Researchers

Researchers who will complete their research under 90 days, may not have to apply for internship visa nor the Residence Permit application (please check entery requirement for your nationality)

    Researchers in the departments must apply for the Residence Permit individually from the Ministry of Interior, Directorate of Migration Management.

    • Please visit the Ministry webpage at  and follow the instructions for filling out  the application form.