University of Leeds – Leeds International Summer School (LISS) 2017
Leeds International Summer School (LISS) offers you the opportunity to study at the University of Leeds and immerse yourself in British culture as part of an exciting four-week programme. Taking advantage of the vibrant, student friendly city of Leeds, and the rich history, culture and natural beauty of the area, the summer school combines world-class tuition with local knowledge, academic-related field trips, and a wide variety of social activities.
To be elligible to enroll, you need to:
- Have a GPA at least 2.8
- Be enrolled in a university or be a recent graduate (within the past 2 or 3 years)
- At least one complete semester of undergraduate study
- Non-native speakers of English are required to have IELTS 5.5
The following documents from your home university are also required:
- Official transcript
- Signed academic reference
- Supporting statement (outlining your reasons for applying to take part in Leeds
- Copy of English language certificate
The deadline for application is 1 May 2017.
For detailed information, please visit the website: