Utrecht Network Young Researchers Grant 2018
The Task Force Student Mobility would like to announce the next round (already 6th!) of UN Young Researcher’s Grant.
Up to 10 scholarships of 1000€ each to students, who are not eligible for other scholarship programs like ERASMUS (e.g. length of stay under 3 months), will be offered within the framework of UN Young Researchers’ Grant.
The Utrecht Network Young Researcher’s Grant is for self-organised mobility at one of the Utrecht Network partner universities.
Since the study/research period including the application is self-organized students are expected to check possible research areas of the university they want to apply to and to find the supervisor by themselves. International Relations Office may offer help in finding a supervisor but it is considered that this task is part of a student's project and should be done by the student.
The grant is limited to thesis research on MA and PhD level. Students are allowed to take courses as well. Priority will be given to “only-research” PhD students.
- MA/PhD level
- application deadline: 15 February, 2018
- length of stay: 1 - 6 months (mobility is not restricted to semesters, but is also possible during the holidays).
- mobility period within 1 April 2018 and 31 March 2019.
- Students, who are eligible for an ERASMUS grant, cannot apply for the Utrecht Network Young Researcher’s Grant.
- 1000 euro.
- Application form
- Letter of Recommendation by supervisor/programme coordinator
- Letter of Acceptance based on the student's research project (by an academic supervisor/coordinator at the host institution)
- All students will be informed by e-mail about the selection results by March 20.
Please note that if there is more than one student per institution applying, the Office has to make a ranking and forward no more than 3 applications. Therefore, if you are interested in the research grant, please contact Ece Günay Toker or Selahattin Öztürk and submit your application documents by February 1, 2018.
For details please refer to the UN website http://www.utrecht-network.org/activities/young-researchers-grant/ .