EU Identity Card

As a special agreement between the European Union, citizens of the EU may enter Turkey using just their EU identification cards and stay for a total of 90 days within a 180-day period. If you are a EU citizen, you must bring your passport with you to provide proof of identity once you for application for the Student Residence Permit and other bureaucratic matters.

Erasmus+ Trainees and Reseachers

If you are coming to Boğaziçi as an Erasmus+ Trainee or Researcher, you must to obtain an Internship or Researcher class visa at the Turkish consulate or embassy from your home country. Check the web site of the embassy in your country for details on the required documents.