Yenching Academy of Peking University - Full Fellowship Master's Program
Students of Boğaziçi University are now eligible to apply for the Full Fellowship Master's Program in China Studies!
Yenching Academy will begin accepting applications for 2020 Cohort starting from August 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- There will be an internal application and selection process at Boğaziçi University for this program. Please submit all documents to Ece Toker Günay, Coordinator of the Office of International Relations.
- Deadline for Application: 15 November 2019.
- Curriculum vitae / Resumé
- Personal statement
- Most recent official transcript(s)
- Two letters of recommendation
International, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Candidates
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field, awarded no later than August 31 of the year in which they wish to enroll;
- An outstanding academic record;
- A record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement and social responsibility;
- Indications of leadership potential;
- English proficiency demonstrated through one of the following scores*:
IELTS (Academic): Overall 7.0
TOEFL (iBT): Overall 100
Cambridge English Scale (Advanced): Overall 185
CEFR: C1 level
CET 6: Overall 600
TEM 4: Pass level of “良好”or above
Preference is given to candidates who are 28 years old or younger on August 15 in the year in which they wish to commence study. For students from countries where military service is mandatory, the age preference is 27 years old or younger.
Native English speakers and those enrolled in or graduated from a primarily English-taught degree program are not required to provide this documentation.
Please consult Ece Günay (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions
Please find brochure here!
Please click for application form
Please click for recommendation letter
You can visit the Yenching Academy of Peking website